Bait stations are a pest control solution for homeowners that’s growing in popularity. At Progressive Pest Control, we only use the most effective methods for pest control. That’s why we’re excited to introduce our brand new bait stations. Learn more about your bait trap options in Northeast Atlanta.
Advance Bait Station
While some major pest control companies use Hexpro or Centricom bait stations, Progressive Pest Control uses only the highest quality pest control systems. Advance has developed a more effective bait station. So how does it work? Instead of applying liquid treatment to create a barrier to pests, bait traps entice insects into the trap. The bait is edible material that’s attractive to pests, but it’s laced with chemicals that are toxic to pests. The pests then collect the bait and share it with their nest mates, which leads to declining numbers of pests at the source. What do you need to know about installing bait stations?
- It’s more initially cost-effective up front than liquid pest control
- Because Advance sells bait stations directly to Progressive Pest Control (instead of renting them and requiring ongoing dues like other popular bait trap companies), we’re able to give customers a better price
- The annual fee for your bait station includes check-ins every 6 months, re-treatment, repair, replacement of outdated bait trap systems, and a pest control warranty
- If pests and critters still come through, call us and we’ll fix the problem!
- You can use both liquid pest control treatments and bait stations for added protection
- Bait traps are attractive pest control solutions for homes or businesses
Call Progressive Pest Control to schedule a bait trap installation.